Saturday, March 27, 2010

Littleton's FireFighters Foundation Ball 2010




The Littleton Firefighter's Foundation was created by the Littleton Firefighters Local 2086. The Foundation's aim is to aid those in need. We are a 501-C3 charity working primarily within our community to support the programs, people, and facilities that make a difference in the quality of the lives of those less fortunate.

This event was tons of fun! I mean who doesn’t like a good Firefighter auction? Yes ladies, they auctioned off some of the firefighters! I was in charge of helping with the auction and registration table. I met so many wonderful people that I am fortunate enough to call my friends. This organization was extremely hospitable and I cannot wait to work with them in the future. They will be hosting a Golf Tournament in September and I will definitely be there to show support. Thank you Eric for a rockin’ good time!

Website: www.littletonfirefightersfoundation.org



0 comments:

Post a Comment