Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dream Gala - JDRF



The Dream Gala is an annual fundraiser for the JDRF – Rocky Mountain Chapter. This year it was held at Invesco Field in the banquet room. I have never been to Invesco Field so this was an awesome experience. JDRF is the leading charitable funder and advocate of type 1 (juvenile) diabetes research worldwide. The mission of JDRF is to find a cure for diabetes and its complications through the support of research. I was one of the greeters along with my girls Casey and Virginia. They have diabetes and are apart of the Young Advocates team. They were such a pleasure to hang out with and learn more about what they do in everyday life. Mark your calendars for the Walk to Cure Diabetes that will be held September 12, 2010!

Website: www.jdrfrockymountain.org





1 comments:

Casey said...

Hey Tracy! I had so much fun with you that night! I just wanted to tell you I am bery intrested and hoping to possibly become Miss Teen Colorado! I hope to get more information from you and I would love some tips and pointers:) Thanks so much!!!
Casey

Post a Comment