Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chefs Up Front - Boulder



Chefs Up Front is a fundraiser that benefits Operation Frontline. “More than 12 million children are at risk of hunger in America; in Colorado, one in seven children are hungry or at risk for malnutrition.” Operation Frontline leads hands-on courses that instruct adults and kids living in low-income families how to eat healthy on a limited budget. This organization is extremely important to me because I advocate living a healthy and active lifestyle. I have had to deal with being overweight in my personal life and nutrition plays an active role in my own lifestyle. This is such a great organization because they educate families and children about the importance of nutrition. This organization is always looking for volunteers and funding for their programs.

If you would like to volunteer or learn more about Operation Frontline, visit: http://operationfrontline.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment