Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CASA of Adams and Broomfield Counties Golf Tournament




I love participating at golf tournaments but, I am terrible at golf! I am definitely going to start taking golf lessons so I can show up the other golfers. ): I was placed on the “photo hole” to raise funding for CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties. Wolf Camera provided their services by taking photographs and printing them for each and every team that participated. We raised $500 on the photo hole! I took photographs with each team and the “heart” of CASA. A few times I thought the heart was going to take me out from the wind blowing him around. Everyone I met that day has touched my life in a very special way. Thank you for having me at the tournament!

Website: www.casa17th.org




3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so nice meeting you at this event. I want you to know that you are a very inspiring woman, so much so that you encouraged me to register for Miss International myself. Thank you for all that you do in our community and I hope I have the opportunity to join you in making Colorado a better place! -Alicia Sawyer

Unknown said...

It was such a pleasure to meet you Tracy. Look forward to working with you again some time! - Jamie

Tracy Register said...

Thank you both for the encouragement. The Miss International Organization is fantastic because they do so much for young women. :)

Post a Comment