Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Morey Middle School Visit



I visited Morey Middle School to kick-off the auction to help raise funds for the school. During the visit, I was able to help announce information about the auction and sign autographs for the students. I told them that I cannot wait to visit the students during lunch and recess so I can play a few rounds of kick ball with them. One thing that is unique about the auction is that they are auctioning off a date with me! I am really excited that I can help raise funding and awareness for the school system. Make sure you visit the auction website to bid on a few items!

Website: http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Item.action?id=109063989

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooo

Post a Comment