Monday, April 12, 2010

Azalea Festival - North Carolina



















This year marked the 63rd Annual North Carolina Azalea Festival! This is by far my favorite event of the year not only because it is in my hometown but, it is a celebration of Wilmington’s artwork, gardens, history, and Southern charm. I have been attending and participating in the parade since I was 6 years old. This was the first year that I have attended the festival and have not entertained down on the Riverfront Stage but, I was able to emcee at the stage for all of the fabulous queens and dancers. I was also able to re-unite with my good friends Kristen Dalton, Miss USA and Katie Mills who is Miss Greater Sampson County. A big thanks to Neuwirth Motors who sponsored me in the parade; you all have never let me down. Also, thank you to the City of Wilmington for welcoming me back as Miss Colorado International to enjoy the wonderful festivities.







0 comments:

Post a Comment